Rare hard working realtor...not afraid to get dirty in crawl spaces or attics...
Need experienced help selling/buying a home?
Looking for an agent with real world experience?
Would it be to your advantage to have a broker/realtor with extensive background in:
• Natural Gas, Oil & Electric heating systems
• Natural Gas Service Lines/Meters
• Air Conditioning & Heat Pump Systems
• Fireplaces (gas/wood/pellet), Venting & Associated Fireplace Products, Masonry
• Windows (aluminum, wood & vinyl)
• Insulation (blown in & batting)/Alarm Systems
• Gas White Goods (ranges/dryers)
• Gas/Electric water heaters (storage & on-demand)
• Air Filtration Systems
• Residential remodel (rebuilt my house top to bottom)
• Electrical Systems
• Was born in Seattle (Ballard)
• Was raised in Northgate & Shoreline (76 grad.)
• Graduated from U. of Puget Sound/Tacoma (80)
• Lived in Redmond, Kirkland & now Kenmore (last 27 years)
• Negotiated & closed over 6900 transactions the last 28 years
• Crawls into attics & crawl spaces to fully evaluate homes
• Treats every customer as if it was his own family
• Who really cares for what you need
Then, Kurt’s your guy. Let’s sit down over coffee to discuss what best fits your needs.